ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rowHandler
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:08:39 GMT
Emiliano,

I've found a good design that works for me.  I consider RowHandlers a
"one time use" object.  So what I do is pass any additional
information to the RowHandler as a constructor parameter.  So you
might have something like:

RowHandler rowHandler = new RowHandler (param1, param2, param3);
sqlMap.queryWithRowHandler(id, parameterObject, rowHandler)

This way the RowHandler has all the information it needs, without
complicating the SQL Maps API (and is a better overall design).

Cheers,
Clinton