ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting using User's Credentials
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:24:38 GMT
We could support DataSource.getConnection(username,password), but I
wonder how many datasources actually implement that properly?   For
example:

    sqlMapClient.setAuthentication(username, password);

or maybe...

    sqlMapClient.openSession (username, password);

Remember though, I'd wonder how many datasources actually implement
the getConnection(user,pass) properly....

Thoughts?

Clinton