ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: How to reuse a query?
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:29:38 GMT
You really should be doing two queries.  Write a count statement and a
query statement.  Execute one after the other.

For a high-performance system, you shouldn't be using PaginatedList at
all.  You should only store the count, the starting index and the
ending index.  Then use queryForList (String, Object, int, int) to
query each time.

SQL statement inclusion is coming in the next release to help with the
duplicated SQL and where clause.

Cheers,
Clinton