ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information about changelog
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:47:43 GMT
Ewww.....yes.  This was causing inconsistent behaviour between
parameter maps and result maps and it was therefore necessary to
simply always return true.  Basically a Map doesn't have properties
and you can always set any value.

This is just one reason why I always recommend using JavaBeans for 99%
of your work.  Maps are inconsistent, unpredictable, not typesafe and
slow.

Cheers,
Clinton