ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing result set metadata on the fly.
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:17:37 GMT
Actually, my real job is what is taking most of my time.  ;-)
Luckily, i'm back from Stanford now and I'm hoping to get things
rolling again.

And yes, the incubator has slowed us down quite a bit too.  We're
between worlds right now.  But it's very important that we get iBATIS
into a larger community of developers.  It's too big for me to control
by myself now (especially with a baby on the way).

Finally, to be fair, I didn't say "high" priority, I said "higher"
priority.  Because this was sitting somewhere between "non-issue" and
"low-priority", it's still probably not high.  ;-)

But now that we have a fixed release plan it will be be easier to
identify which features go in when.  We alternate bug-fix releases and
feature releases.  The next one is a feature release.   Hopefully
we'll publish a road map soon.

Cheers,
Clinton