ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with stored procedures
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 01:27:13 GMT
Ahhh....I'm guessing you're calling queryForList or queryForObject and
expecting an update to be done as well.  That's fair.  However, iBATIS
is "smart" in that it only truly commits when you call
insert/update/delete (and is therefore sometimes "dumb").  The
solution in your case would be to use 2.0.8 and set
commitRequired="true" on the <transactionManager> element.  For
example:

<transactionManager type="JDBC|JTA" commitRequired="true">

Cheers,
Clinton