ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From philippe.lafla...@mail.mcgill.ca
Subject Information about changelog
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:41:24 GMT
Can someone provide me with information regarding this entry in the 2.0.8
changelog:

 o Probes now always return true for hasReadable/hasWriteable property checks.

Is there a thread about this? Or can someone brief me on it?

I'm looking to upgrade my version of iBatis and I think this modification has
possibly changed the behaviour of the isPropertyAvailable tag. We use this tag
on Map instances as a parameterClass and it doesn't seem to behave like it does
in 2.0.7.

I'd like to dig further, so I was wondering what the intent of this modification
was...

Regards,
Philippe