ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "philippe.laflamme" <philippe.lafla...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Subject RE: Changing result set metadata on the fly.
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:06:05 GMT
Just a quick note on the original question... There is a thread in the (now
closed) iBatis development forum on SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1162000&forum_id=206694

Clinton, you mentioned this would become a high priority issue. Is there any
update on this? I understand that moving to the incubator must be taking
most of your time... I'm just curious.

Thanks,
Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: December 10, 2004 9:18 AM
Cc: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Changing result set metadata on the fly.

JIRA is not yet the source of record for RFEs.  Not all SourceForge
resources have made it to the Apache infrastructure yet.  Similarly, CVS is
not yet in SVN.  These things take time.

That said, <dynamic> is already a reserved element, and hence this RFE will
not pass as described.  Perhaps something like <fragmet> or even simply
<sql> might be more appropriate.

Cheers,
Clinton