ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Rafi Ghazarian <rghazar...@privateaccess.com>
Subject RE: Next Release
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:52:05 GMT
BTW, my company and I depend heavily on iBatis.NET thanks for your efforts.

Regarding new release features, any plans to support nested transactions?

Thanks,
Rafi

From: Michael McCurrey [mailto:mmccurrey@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 6:29 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Next Release

Ok folks,

I'd like to plan the next release of iBatis and would like to know "What do you want?"  I
would like to make a few small releases  to bridge the 1.X line & the existing 3.X line
due to the number of breaking changes in the 3.X line.  Some things I want to do for 'just
me' are:

1.  Feature match the Java version
2.  Fix an annoying list non lazy load bug
3.  Rev to my Castle.DynamicProxy2 patch
4.  Expose a QueryForDataTable
5.  Drop .net 1.X compatibility.
6.  Lastly, I would like something ambitious like Orin's Binsor for Castle on the configuration
front.

--
Michael