ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Tom" <Tom.Ngu...@rels.info>
Subject RE: Generic Lists
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:23:56 GMT
Woopse, that's not generic.  I wanted to simplify the code a little but
then it turns out to be non-generic.  Here is the original code.

    /// <summary>

    /// Simplify Order Children class definition.

    /// </summary>

    [Serializable]

    public class OrderChild<T> : BusinessBase

    {

        /// <summary>

        /// Order

        /// </summary>

        protected EntityRef<Order, T> _order = new EntityRef<Order,
T>();

        /// <summary>

        /// Get or sets Order

        /// </summary>

        public Order Order

        {

            get { return _order; }

            set {

                object self = this; // update circular reference

                _order.UpdateValue(value, (T)self);

            }

        }

    }

public class OrderDeliveryAddress : OrderChild<OrderDeliveryAddress> {
... }

Regards,

Tom Nguyen
Sr. Developer