ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clough, Samuel \(USPC.PRG.Atlanta\)" <Samuel_Clo...@princetonrg.com>
Subject RE: Generators&FB
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:49:57 GMT
I know zero about firebird, so is this a firebird syntax or are you
trying to use iBatis properties to dynamically set the database table
name?

  _____

From: Jakub Scheibe [mailto:jakub.scheibe@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:28 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Generators&FB

Hi,

I want to get gen_id from my database (firebird), but when I'm trying to
execute this sql query by iBatis

SELECT GEN_ID(my_generator_name, 1) from RDB$DATABASE

I'm getting error like this:

Unterminated dynamic element in sql (SELECT GEN_ID(my_generator_name, 1)
from RDB$DATABASE)..

Looks like there is a problem with $ in RDB$DATABASE.

Any idea how should I do it in iBatis?

Regards,
Jakub.

Princeton Retirement Group, Inc - Important Terms
This E-mail is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any location
where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject
Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. or any affiliate to any registration requirement within such
location.
This E-mail may contain privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. Access, copying or re-use of information by non-intended or non-authorized
recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute
any portion of this E-mail.
The transmission and content of this E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we cannot represent that the information in this E-mail is complete, accurate,
uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses, and Princeton Retirement Group, Inc. cannot accept
any liability for E-mails that have been altered in the course of delivery. Princeton Retirement
Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, review and retain all electronic communications,
including E-mail, traveling through its networks and systems (subject to and in accordance
with local laws). If any of your details are incorrect or if you no longer wish to receive
mailings such as this by E-mail please contact the sender by reply E-mail.