ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jason Finch" <jfi...@emergency.qld.gov.au>
Subject RE: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:57:41 GMT

Hi Clinton,

Sorry, corp firewall prohibits anything other than ports 80/8080/443.
Any chance of changing ports? (Not sure how many others this may affect
for responses)

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 8 July 2007 3:55 PM
To: dev@ibatis.apache.org; iBatis Java Mail List;
user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)

It should only take 10 minutes to fill out.  The results are not
displayed, but I will publish a summary of them when I feel enough
results have been submitted.  So the faster you complete the survey, the
faster you'll get to see the results.

http://codehammer.org:81/survey/show/ibatis

This correspondence is for the named persons only.
It may contain confidential or privileged information or both.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis transmission.
If you receive this correspondence in error please delete it from your system immediately
and notify the sender.
You must not disclose, copy or relay on any part of this correspondence, if you are not the
intended recipient.
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the
sender expressly,
and with the authority, states them to be the opinions of the Department of Emergency Services,
Queensland.