ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Samnang Chhun <samnang.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: internal constructor problem
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:41:10 GMT
Hi Rusty,

I couldn't get clearly understand on Tony's advice, could you explain me
more detail about this. I have 3 projects separately Yolk.DTO,
Yolk.Data.iBatis, and UnitTest.

I let Yolk.Data.iBatis can access to my internal constructor of my classes
in Yolk.DTO, so I add [assembly: InternalVisibleTo("Yolk.Data.iBatis, Public
Key=.") to assemblyinfo.cs in my Yolk.DTO.

How can I access to internal constructor in sqlMap of iBatis.Net? But I can
access to internal properties. What have I done something wrong?

When I execute my testing I got an error:

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException:
- The error occurred while loading SqlMap.
- Argument property (id) set the typeHandler attribute.
- The error occurred in <sqlMap embedded="Maps.Agreement.xml,
Yolk.Data.iBatis" xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" />.
- Check the Agreement.agreementResult.

at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher, Boolean
isCallFromDao)
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Configure(XmlDocument
document)
at Yolk.Data.iBatis.DirectoryMapper.InitMapper() in DirectoryMapper.cs:line
<cref://210B6FE1-9FD6-4DB5-97E1-DF93C954004C/d:Core/f:DirectoryMapper.cs*34*
1>  34
at Yolk.Data.iBatis.DirectoryMapper.Instance() in DirectoryMapper.cs:line
<cref://210B6FE1-9FD6-4DB5-97E1-DF93C954004C/d:Core/f:DirectoryMapper.cs*50*
1>  50
at Yolk.Data.iBatis.AgreementRepository.GetNextAgreementId() in
AgreementRepository.cs:line
<cref://210B6FE1-9FD6-4DB5-97E1-DF93C954004C/f:AgreementRepository.cs*19*1>
19
at UnitTests.AgreementRepositoryTest.GetNextAgreementId() in
AgreementRepositoryTest.cs:line
<cref://32617940-B547-4303-9746-A97F8F86F69E/f:AgreementRepositoryTest.cs*17
*1>  17

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException: Could not configure
ResultMap named "Agreement.agreementResult", Cause: Unable to optimize
create instance. Cause : Could not find public constructor matching
specified arguments for type "Agreement".

Cheers,

Samnang