ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Subject can't get to first base
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:05:18 GMT
I can use ibatis with nunit, although I had to put its assembly down
further in the folder hierarchy than the documentation said was necessary.

But with my application I can't get it to work; no matter where I put
the sqlmap.config file (and the other config files) I always get the
following error.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Exception message: The type initializer for
'IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder' threw an exception.
Exception help link:
Exception source: IBatisNet.DataMapper
Exception stack trace:
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder..ctor()
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.InitMapper()
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.Instance()
   at CmrArticleDao.ArticleDao.GetArticleTitleFromArticleSku(String sku) in
C:\users\rusty\visual_studio\ArticleDao\ArticleDao.cs:line 49
   at ShopsiteOrderApi.ShopsiteOrderService.AddArticleByArticleSku(Order
order,
String sku) in
C:\users\rusty\visual_studio\pdf_fulfillment\WebApplication1\ShopsiteOrderService.cs:line
190
   at
ShopsiteOrderApi.ShopsiteOrderService.ServiceRequest(NameValueCollection
nameValueCollection, String appPath) in
C:\users\rusty\visual_studio\pdf_fulfillment\WebApplication1\ShopsiteOrderService.cs:line
95
Exception target site: Void .ctor()