ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Peter Mills <developm...@peter.mills.to>
Subject Re: Passing a custom class type + additional data
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:09:16 GMT
Hi Nic,

Try using a parameter map. I hope that using parameterClass="map" with
dot notation works everywhere, but when I looked through my code, I
realized that I've only used used them together in parameter maps (for
calling stored procedures). I hope this works for you, in the chance
that the dot notation doesn't work with inline parameters.

Cheers,

Peter