ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jakub Scheibe" <jakub.sche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generators&FB
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:02:51 GMT
That's a proper firebird syntax. If I will use in any sql editor on fb I
will get value.
When I want to use it in iBatis like this

    <select id="GetId" parameterClass="Id" resultMap="rmId">
      SELECT GEN_ID(my_generator_name, 1) from RDB$DATABASE
    </select>

I'm getting error that I mentioned about. I don't want to use any dynamical
statement.
RDB$DATABASE is the system table in fb.