ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:42:38 GMT
For everyone looking for multiple checkboxes, even though the survey
software supports it, it will be hard for us to draw conclusions if
everyone selects everything.  :-)

So when answering tough questions where you would normally want to
pick multiple choices, it's important that you pick the "primary" or
"most important" one....

Even though multiple choices apply, one always stands out.  If it
doesn't, then you basically cancel out the survey option and you might
as well randomly choose one (because it would still have more meaning
than choosing multiples).

Cheers,
Clinton