ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Terry Austin" <taus...@progressivepartnering.com>
Subject Mono and Sql Server Provider
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:34:06 GMT
I can't get IBatis.Net to load the MS Sql Server provider named
'sqlServer2.0' in the provider.config file when running under Mono on
Windows.  I'm thinking that I'm doing something wrong and I have some
fundamental misunderstanding of the Mono environment.  If anyone has any
experience with it and can give me some pointers, I would appreciate it.

The (shortened) error is basically: Unable to load provider named
"sqlServer2.0" not found, failed. Cause: Could not load type '
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommandBuilder'. ---> System.TypeLoadException:
Could not load type ' System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommandBuilder'

I'm using a stock install of the latest Mono distribution installed on
Windows XP SP2.  Of course, everything works correctly when ran using the MS
runtime - the error only occurs when executing using mono.exe to run the
process.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Terry Austin
Progressive Partnering