ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Tony Johnson" <listAcco...@deepcode.co.uk>
Subject RE: Passing a custom class type + additional data
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:58:36 GMT
Yeah, you should certainly be able to do that.

  _____

From: Nic Smith [mailto:nsmith@boardbooks.com]
Sent: 19 July 2007 03:44
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Passing a custom class type + additional data

Hi,

Is it possible to pass in user defined types  as well as additional data
types in a Map. For example:

------

<select id="SelectDocument" parameterClass="map" resultMap="DocumentResult">

I want the map to contain a type of "Document" (a class in our .Net code),
as well as an int[].

So, the key value pairs would be:

document, {object type of Document}

groups, {int[]}

Can I then in my SQL statement write something like this?

UPDATE

   [DocumentTable]

SET

   Id = #document.Id#,

   Name = #document.ShortName#

WHERE

   GroupId IN

   <iterate property=" groups" open="(" close=")" conjunction=",">

 # groups[]#

 </iterate>

If this isn't the case? Is there some other way that I can do this?

Cheers,
Nic