ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jakub Scheibe" <jakub.sche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with mapping of complex class
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:03:00 GMT
I have the same problem.
I debug the code and as far as I can see it's crashing when it's trying
to cast the data. The resultmap that I used is selecting proper data
from the data base, but when it's trying to cast new class to the
target class it's showing exception. If instead of declaration fe.
Class1.Class2 i will use Class1.Class2.Id then I'm getting proper Id
but I want to fill all the properties with the data, not only ID.
Gilles/anyone can u please take a look at this?? I described exactly the
same problem previously but Eddie done this better.

Regards,
Jakub.