ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Nikhil Vaghela" <nikhil.vagh...@in.v2solutions.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic ResultMaps
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:27:53 GMT
Make sure that your public property name and the columns which you are
retrieving from the query has got same names. Then it definitely works.

Nikhil Vaghela
V2Solutions
A New Vision to Solutions
India: +91-22-56733201 ext 619
US : 1-408-454-6051  ext 219
http://www.v2solutions.com
TZ : +5:30 GMT

________________________________

From: Jakub Scheibe [mailto:jakub.scheibe@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 4:54 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dynamic ResultMaps

When I'm using my class as a resultclass i'm only getting
null values :(

On 28/11/06, Nikhil Vaghela < nikhil.vaghela@in.v2solutions.com
<mailto:nikhil.vaghela@in.v2solutions.com> > wrote:

Hi ,

In such situation you can use resultClass instead of resultMap , and in
that case you should have your property [in your custom objects] names
same as your query's fields name.

Nikhil.