ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Paul Deweese" <pdewe...@msfw.com>
Subject RE: stored procedure parameter maps
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:36:21 GMT
I have noticed the same thing with procedure parameter maps, that you
have to list ALL parameters and list them in the correct order.  If you
don't specify all the paramters then it doesn't work.  This is a pain
since a client may choose to add an optional parameter to a shared
procedure and then break our ibatis code.

________________________________

From: Bob Hanson [mailto:mnbob70@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 12:13 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: stored procedure parameter maps

It appears that stored procedure parameter maps must list parameters in
the same order as the parameters are listed in the stored procedure. Is
that how it is supposed to work or am I doing something wrong?

Looking at the code, it doesn't appear that the parameter object is used
at all. Thus it seems that the mapping is ignored. For stored procedure
parameter maps, what are the attributes "property" and "column" used
for?