ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Senthilmurugan, ANGLER - EIT" <senthilmuru...@angleritech.com>
Subject RE: One simple iBatis question-ExecuteNonQuery
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 03:54:29 GMT
Pls see the attachment. I have created one store procedure and and
passing two parameters, one is input and another one is output. The
output parameter will return the Auto increment value from SQL server.
Hope it would be satify ur req.

Please see "IdentityButton_Click" event in Webform2.aspx.cs. Then u will
understand the flow.

bsm

-----Original Message-----
From: Wei Cheng [mailto:wicheng@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 8:49 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: One simple iBatis question-ExecuteNonQuery

If I have a SQL Server stored procedure, which takes no parameter and
has no returned query result except a return value of integer type-the
kind of stored procedure we normally call with ExecuteNonQuery in
ADO.NET, what is the optimized way calling it and how could I capture
the returned value from the stored procedure? Using QueryForObject?

Thanks for the information.

Wei Cheng