ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Senthilmurugan, ANGLER - EIT" <senthilmuru...@angleritech.com>
Subject Dot net - Calling stored procedure
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:50:02 GMT
Hi,

I have the following issues...

Model.cs
public IList CustOrderReturn()

{

 Hashtable hsh=new Hashtable();

hsh.Add("CustomerId","ALFKI");

return Mapper().QueryForList ("pid_CustOrderHist",hsh);

}

Webform2.aspx.cs
Model mdl=new Model();

//OrderDataGrid.DataSource=mdl.OrderReturn();

CustomerOrderDataGrid.DataSource= mdl.CustOrderReturn();

CustomerOrderDataGrid.DataBind();

When I execute Stored Procedure,  by calling the above method. my
datagrid displays as follows instead of original data. When did I go
wrong? If I use "QueryForObject" instead of "QueryForList". It shows
only one record. But I want "QueryForList" only.

Rank	 IsReadOnly	 IsSynchronized	 IsFixedSize	 Length
LongLength
1	 False	 False	 True	 2	 2
1	 False	 False	 True	 2	 2