ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Senthilmurugan, ANGLER - EIT" <senthilmuru...@angleritech.com>
Subject RE: Problem in SqlMapConfig.xsd configuration - Reg.
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:04:37 GMT
Dear Robert Sosnowski,

Thanks a lot for your timely help. It worked out. I am moving to next
step.

Regards
Senthilmurugan.B

-----Original Message-----
From: robsosno [mailto:robsosno@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 12:09 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in SqlMapConfig.xsd configuration - Reg.

Senthilmurugan, ANGLER - EIT wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your help. As you said, I have changed sqlmap.config like
> this
>
> <sqlMapConfig xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
>
> and changed in PersonHelper.xml also.
>
> <sqlMap namespace="Person" xmlns=http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping
>
> But still I am facing the problem. Can you send me the following
files.
> properties.config
> providers.config
> sqlmap.config
> personhelper.xml
> I have attached my files for your reference.

> --

In your providers.config file you have <providers> tag. Instead you
should use :

<providers
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/providers"
<http://ibatis.apache.org/providers%22>;
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance%22>;>

This should cure "The provider is not in 'providers.config' or is not
enabled." error.

I had exactly the same issues as a beginner. All my fixes for this are
described here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user-cs@ibatis.apache.org/msg01301.html

Unfortunately I had no time to correct "Quick start" tutorial which have
many similar things.

Regards,

Robert Sosnowski