ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From SBP <subhash...@sas.com>
Subject Error in Connection
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:31:54 GMT

Hi,
    I am using ibatis with MySql. I am providing my connection in sqlMap as
below :

           sqlMap.setUserConnection(con);
            sqlMap.startTransaction();
           sqlmap.endTransaction();

But it fails and gives error as given below :

com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: Could not start
transaction.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
TransactionManager could not start a new transaction.  A user provided
connection is currently being used by this session.  The calling
.setUserConnection (null) will clear the user provided transaction.

Please help to resolve this issue.

regards,
Subi