ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jason Finch" <jfi...@emergency.qld.gov.au>
Subject iBatis set timeout for queries option available?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:03:56 GMT

Is the functionality to set a defaultStatementTimeout available in
ibatis.net? (I believe the below article is for the java version)
I have some stored procedures which are throwing a sqlTimeout and I'd
like to extend their timeout.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Environmen
t+Specific+Information

Timeout

As of release 2.2.0, iBATIS includes a query timeout funcionality.
You can specify both a global timeout

<settings defaultStatementTimeout="2" />

or a per query timeout

<statement ... timeout="2">

When the timeout expires, it throws a SQL Exception "ORA-01013 : user
requested cancel of current operation".

This correspondence is for the named persons only.
It may contain confidential or privileged information or both.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis transmission.
If you receive this correspondence in error please delete it from your system immediately
and notify the sender.
You must not disclose, copy or relay on any part of this correspondence, if you are not the
intended recipient.
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the
sender expressly,
and with the authority, states them to be the opinions of the Department of Emergency Services,
Queensland.