ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Prosper <mpro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic ResultMaps
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:46:04 GMT
Hi, why don't you simply use the where closing in this example?
  If you absolutely want to keep this exotic form, specify
    ID as ID, assuming that your field name in the db is also ID

Jakub Scheibe <jakub.scheibe@gmail.com> wrote:
  Here is my class

    public class MyClass
    {

        private string _ID;
        public string ID
        {
            get { return _ID; }
            set { _ID = value; }
        }

        private string _Name;
        public string Name
        {
            get { return _Name; }
            set { _Name = value; }
        }
    }

here is my sql

        <select id="Select" parameterclass="MyClass" resultclass="MyClass">
            select
            <dynamic>
                <isEqual property="Id" compareValue="1">
                    ID
                </isEqual>
                <isEqual property="Name" compareValue="true" prepend=",">
                    NAME
                </isEqual>
            </dynamic>
            from MYTBL
        </select>

As a result I have only nulls.
Can u verify what may be wrong?
May be I'm blind or too something but I don't have any clue what's wrong with that ...

Cheers,
Jakub.

  On 28/11/06, Nikhil Vaghela <nikhil.vaghela@in.v2solutions.com> wrote:        Make
sure that your public property name and the columns which you are retrieving from the query
has got same names. Then it definitely works.

Nikhil Vaghela

  V2Solutions

A New Vision to Solutions

  India: +91-22-56733201 ext 619