ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Don Dwoske" <...@loraxis.com>
Subject Re: FW: Embedded FIrebird Issue
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:31:34 GMT
I found this old thread, maybe of help :
http://www.mail-archive.com/ibatis-user-cs@incubator.apache.org/msg00411.html

If I were to make guesses, I would try these things :

1.  leave Charset=NONE; out of your connection string - this looks
suspicious to me for some reason
2.  leave Role= out of the string
3.  leave them both out

if that doesn't work, i would try to construct the most "bare-bones"
connection string that I could - leave out all the options you don't
need until you can actually connect... but I would start with the two
things above which look suspicious.

--

Donald Dwoske