ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Bob Hanson" <mnbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stored procedure parameter maps
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:35:29 GMT
Ignore this email. I stepped into the code and found the error.

Message="There is no Set member named 'RecordingDocuments' in class
'RecordingPackage'"

Why doesn't iBATIS return that error message in the exception that
eventually makes it out of the library? That is much more informative than
what I received below.