ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Bob Hanson" <mnbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem calling stored procedure having no parameter
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:11:16 GMT
Just to clarify. The schema does NOT allow a parameterClass. But the
Procedure class is derived from Statement which allows for a parameterClass.
Is there a reason the element <procedure> cannot be changed to except a
parameterClass which would be useful for stored procedures that take a
single parameter?

On 11/16/06, Gilles Bayon <ibatis.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> The procedure tag has never accepted a parameterClass as the schema shows
> it.
> I will modify the code to remove it.
>

> On 11/16/06, Bob Hanson <mnbob70@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Today I (think I) grabbed the latest version from SVN. The schema no
> > longer requires a paramterMap.
> >
> > While looking through the source it appears that the Procedure class has
> > also been modified to accept a parameterClass. However SqlMap.xsd has
> > not been updated to allow parameterClass. Am I correct or did I not get the
> > latest file?
> >
> > On 11/16/06, Gilles Bayon < ibatis.net@gmail.com > wrote:
> > >
> > > It's in SVN

required for a stored procedure?