ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Bob Hanson" <mnbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem calling stored procedure having no parameter
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:39:56 GMT
Today I (think I) grabbed the latest version from SVN. The schema no longer
requires a paramterMap.

While looking through the source it appears that the Procedure class has
also been modified to accept a parameterClass. However SqlMap.xsd has not
been updated to allow parameterClass. Am I correct or did I not get the
latest file?