ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jakub Scheibe" <jakub.sche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic ResultMaps
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:34:27 GMT
Here is my class

    public class MyClass
    {

        private string _ID;
        public string ID
        {
            get { return _ID; }
            set { _ID = value; }
        }

        private string _Name;
        public string Name
        {
            get { return _Name; }
            set { _Name = value; }
        }

here is my sql

        <select id="Select" parameterclass="MyClass" resultclass="MyClass">
            select
            <dynamic>
                <isEqual property="Id" compareValue="1">
                    ID
                </isEqual>
                <isEqual property="Name" compareValue="true" prepend=",">
                    NAME
                </isEqual>
            </dynamic>
            from MYTBL
        </select>

As a result I have only nulls.
Can u verify what may be wrong?
May be I'm blind or too something but I don't have any clue what's wrong
with that ...

Cheers,
Jakub.