ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jacky Ding" <jacky.d...@achievo.com>
Subject RE: Embedded FIrebird Issue
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 01:04:36 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Grabowski [mailto:rongrabowski@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:34 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Embedded FIrebird Issue

Can you zip up a very small sample project and email it to me?

Perhaps you could recompile the driver with a modified Validate method that gives more descriptive
error messages. Their current implementation (v2.0.1) does a lot of checks at the same time:

// FbConnectionString.cs
if ((this.UserID == null || this.UserID.Length == 0) || (this.Password == null || this.Password.Length
== 0) ||