ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Tite Etoundi <etoundia...@yahoo.fr>
Subject create dontnet2 directive
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:05:57 GMT
Hi,

  I'm facing a problem with the source revision-426164. In this source there something like:
  if (Environment.Version.Major >= 2)
  {
  #if dotnet2
  _objectFactory = new DelegateObjectFactory();
  #endif
  }
  else
  {
  _objectFactory = new EmitObjectFactory();
  }

  for example. The execution goes into the first if but #if dotnet2 is never executed! I don't
know I can create this directive. Also this directive is present in many files of iBatis.

  How can I do to have the code included within the directive executed?

  Thanks!

 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez
des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.