ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Prosper <mpro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Perofrmance problem Ibatis 1.2/.NET 2.0/SQL SERVER 2000
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:48:07 GMT
You are rigth Gilles; in my ADO code I specified varchar as dbtype;
  specifying also dbtype=varchar attribute in my inline parameter yelds to the same result;
and my perf pb are over.
  Thanks you Gilles :-)

Gilles Bayon <ibatis.net@gmail.com> wrote:
    Which Ado code do you used ?
  By default if you use this code in ADO
    parameter.DbType =
DbType.String;   ADO will send this parameter as nvarchar(XX), you must specify the SqlDbType
to VarChar to send it as VarChar
  With iBATIS to sent a Sql Server VarChar SqlDbType, used the attribute dbType="VarChar"

--
Cheers,
Gilles

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done
faster.