ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Tite Etoundi <etoundia...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:14:56 GMT
Hi,

  I was using iBATIS version 1.3.0 nicely till I decided to upgrade to version 1.5.0 With
this version I'm using
  IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder
  to configure my ISqlMapper. I load the config file well, but the problem is the exception
thrown Could not configure ResultMap. ResultMap named \"AdressVO\" not found, failed. \r\n
Cause: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  AdressVO is my ResultMap defined in Profil.xml file. The header is like it is suggested
in the link below:
  <sqlMap
  namespace="Profil"
  xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping"

  I found the solution on
  http://www.mail-archive.com/user-cs@ibatis.apache.org/msg01198.html

  I've applied it but the problem remains. I don't know how can I fix it?

  Tite.

 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez
des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.