ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Muzza" <mu...@thompsononline.info>
Subject Embedded FIrebird Issue
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:16:04 GMT
Hi All,

I am getting this error on trying to open the datamapper

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An invalid connection string
argument has been supplied or a required connection string argument has not
been supplied.

   at FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbConnectionString.Validate()

   at FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbConnection.set_ConnectionString(String
value)

   at FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbConnection..ctor(String connectionString)

   at FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbConnection.System.ICloneable.Clone()

   at IBatisNet.Common.DbProvider.CreateConnection()

   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapSession.OpenConnection(String
connectionString)

   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapper.OpenConnection(String connectionString)

   at iBatisFireBirdTest.Program.Main(String[] args) in
E:\Development\oNebit\Clients\iBatisFireBirdTest\iBatisFireBirdTest\Program.
cs:line 28

The connection string being used is

User=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;Database=RECOM.FDB;DataSource=localhost;Port=
3050;Dialect=3;Charset=NONE;Role=;Connectionlifetime=15;Pooling=true;MinPool
Size=0;MaxPoolSize=50;PacketSize=8192;ServerType=1

This tests fine using FirebirdSql directly. Can anyone point me in the right
direction to solve this issue?

Thanks!