ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From robsosno <robso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't run iBatis Tutorial
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:32:54 GMT
Ron Grabowski wrote:
> I put this zip file up for someone in 2/2006:
>
>  http://www.ronosaurus.com/IBatisNet/HelloWorld.zip
>
> Of course its not the current version anymore but the syntax for doings things hasn't
changed drastically in the last several months. The project is a simple Console Application
that connects to an Access database and runs one or two SELECT statements. It uses Log4net
for logging.

I'll try this sample. Unfortunately I can't do that immediately because
I'm not in the office today.

Thanks,

Robert Sosnowski