ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Riccardo d'Errico" <riccardo.derr...@gmail.com>
Subject How are you working with Ibatis?
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:07:17 GMT
Having recently discovered Ibatis (and in love of it) It would be
interesting for me to see how people use it.

On my side I use:
- a Codesmith templates that generates an xml description file
- I modify the xml template to customize what I need to be generated
- other Codesmith templates that generates from the xml file all the simple
classes, the sql map file, the config file
- I use one sqlmap for the generated code and an sql map for the custom
queries
- I then include all  this in a class library, embedding also all the xml
files (providers.config, sqlmap.config and two sql maps)
- I also include in the library a generated  DalManager class that exposes
all the methods to call the queries.
- I generate also some Datasources and Dataview to be bound in the ui (but I
am not very satisfied of them)

Please post your way of using it