ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Rick Reumann" <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Having trouble just getting sqlMap Config validated
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:21:13 GMT
I'm trying to use ibatis DataMapper in a winforms 2.0 application. This is
the current error I'm getting:

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException:
- The error occurred while Validate SqlMap config.
- The error occurred in The targetNamespace parameter '' should be the same
value as the targetNamespace 'http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper' of the
schema.
The 'sqlMapConfig' element is not declared.
The 'properties' element is not declared.
Could not find schema information for the attribute 'resource'.
The 'settings' element is not declared.
The 'setting' element is not declared.
Could not find schema information for the attribute
'useStatementNamespaces'.
The 'setting' element is not declared.
...</snip>

I'm a bit stumped what that is referring to. My sqlmapconfig is real simple
to start with:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<sqlMapConfig xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >

    <properties resource="properties.config"/>

    <settings>
        <setting useStatementNamespaces="false"/>
        <setting cacheModelsEnabled="true"/>
    </settings>

    <database>
        <provider name="${provider}"/>
        <dataSource name="TestIbatis"
                    connectionString="Server=${server},{port};User
ID=${userid};Password=${password};Database=${database};" />

    </database>

    <sqlMaps>
        <sqlMap resource="ServicesSQL.xml"/>
    </sqlMaps>

</sqlMapConfig>

-----------
I doubt it's even to this stage yet, but in case it matters I'm using mono's
Sybase driver and I added this to my providers.config. ( I have no idea of
what the last boolean parameters should be so I copied another provider's
for tha. The rest should be ok - I hope).

<provider
        name="SybaseMono"
        enabled="true"
        assemblyName="Mono.Data.SybaseClient, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756"
        connectionClass="Mono.Data.SybaseConnection"
        commandClass="Mono.Data.SybaseCommand"
        parameterClass="Mono.Data.SybaseParameter"
        parameterDbTypeClass="Mono.Data.SybaseType"
        parameterDbTypeProperty="SybaseType"
        dataAdapterClass="Mono.Data.SybaseDataAdapter"
        commandBuilderClass="Mono.Data.SybaseCommandBuilder"
        usePositionalParameters = "false"
        useParameterPrefixInSql = "true"
        useParameterPrefixInParameter = "false"
        parameterPrefix=""