ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using iBatis.NET DataAccess with NHibernate AND SqlMap
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:51:20 GMT
Heh, we just had this discussion in the user-java list. :)

Here is my opinion (and I am an iBATIS bigot, so take it for what it
is worth): Use iBATIS.

Here is why: You can generate the insert/update/delete stuff, or write
it once (seriously, how difficult is "insert into...") and forget it.
The greater difficulty is in getting data OUT of your database in an
efficient and useful form.

I do not care what ANYONE says, that second task is simpler, faster,
and more flexible with iBATIS. Period.

Larry