ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 and 1.6 error on SqlMap.config
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:00:08 GMT
In case you were wondering if the error messages can be more specific
in terms what element caused the problem:

 The 'default' attribute of the 'database' element is not declared.

The short answer is no. IBatis isn't generating that message, the
underlying XmlValidatingReader is. There's no way to store information
about the node before validating it.

I suppose one could have two XmlReaders (XmlTextReader and
XmlValidatingReader) and use the XmlTextReader to look ahead to the
next element and record more information to the ErrorContext before
advancing the XmlValidatingReader to that element.

I think the way things are done now is fine.

--- Morten Schmidt <sch@knowledgelab.sdu.dk> wrote:

> OK, I just upgraded to the new ALPHA's
>
> I get the following error:
>
> [snip]
>  Invalid SqlMap.config document. cause :The 'default' attribute is
> not
> declared. An error occurred at , (1, 386).
> the
> current web request. Please review the stack trace for more
> information
>
> Exception Details:
> IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException:
> Invalid SqlMap.config document. cause :The 'default' attribute is not
> declared. An error occurred at , (1, 386).
> [snap]
>
> and the Stack trace:
>
> [snip]
> [ConfigurationException: Invalid SqlMap.config document. cause :The
> 'default' attribute is not declared. An error occurred at , (1, 386).
>
> ]

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ValidateSchema(XmlNode
> section, String schemaFileName) +446
>
> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
> document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher,
> Boolean
> isCallFromDao) +99
>
> [ConfigurationException:
> - The error occurred while Validate SqlMap config.
> - The error occurred in The 'default' attribute is not declared. An
> error occurred at , (1, 386).
> .]
>
> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
> document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher,
> Boolean
> isCallFromDao) +164

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(String