ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Charles Carroll <charlesmarkcarr...@gmail.com>
Subject My Ibatis Tutorial breaking ...
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 12:38:20 GMT
Me and Mohamed put up a Ibatis sample @
http://www.learnasp.com/freebook/learn/ibatis1.aspx
and it worked the first day we put it up.

Now when we run:
http://www.learnasp.com/experiments/ibatis/webface2/cs_dbtable.aspx

It spits out the error
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type :
IbatisBuraq.WebFace2.Publishers at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.Alias.TypeResolver.Resolve(String
typeName) at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.Alias.CachedTypeResolver.Resolve(String
typeName) at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureSqlMap(SqlMapper
sqlMap, XmlNode sqlMapNode) at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Initialize() at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapper.ConfigureAndWatch(String fileName,
ConfigureHandler configureDelegate) at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.Instance() at
ASP.cs_dbtable_aspx.Page_Load(Object Src, EventArgs E)

How can we fix this? What is the likely cause?