ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Sokolov <alexei.soko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with ibatis 3 & objectwrapper, metaobject, etc.
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 03:11:37 GMT
Well, Microsoft Office has Excel, which is a good spreadsheet. Does
ibatis has a mechanism that allows me to do what I want to do?

If intented use for objectwrapper was scala, why didn't you call it
scalaobjectwrapper? Obviously you had other potential uses in mind.

BTW, can you point me to some scala examples? Can ibatis map java
lists and maps to scala lists and maps?

-- Alex
Sent from my mobile

On Feb 24, 2010, at 6:35 PM, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com>