ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Anyone running Apache.Ibatis.DataMapper.SqlClient.Test ?
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:45:27 GMT

Nevermind, I got everything working correctly on Sql Server 2008 and fixed the issue I found.

----- Original Message ----
From: Ron Grabowski <rongrabowski@yahoo.com>
To: dev@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 4:32:28 PM
Subject: Anyone running Apache.Ibatis.DataMapper.SqlClient.Test ?

Has anyone been running the SqlClient tests? I'm fiddling around with the V3 code on trunk
and can't get statement namespace support to work. Is
Apache.Ibatis.DataMapper.SqlClient.Test.Fixtures.Mapping.StatementNamespaceTest actually passing?
I noticed that a lot of the other tests aren't using namespaces so it may not have been detected.

I've started writing a Apache.Ibatis.DataMapper.Sqlite.Test skeleton in the mean while.

View raw message