ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Mridula <interviewp...@yahoo.com>
Subject What does th following do?
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:47:39 GMT

Hi All,

I am new to iBatis. Can someone please tell me what the bolded ones do in
the below example?

  <resultMap id="map1" class="com.xyz.Messages">
    <result property="fileName" column="FILE_NAME"/>
    <result property="title" column="TITLE"/>

  <select id="getMessages" parameterClass="java.lang.String"
    some select query

What is map1? Does the query result get stored in a map something? How do I
view it or retrieve it? When I did search file for map1 (Took it as an
example) on Eclipse in my entire source code, I am unable to find it.

2).  getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList(getMessages, key);

I know that the getMessages is the query name and using which a particular
query is identified. But how is the key used? Can someone give a simple

Sent from the iBATIS - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

View raw message