ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Davy Toch <davy.t...@gmail.com>
Subject iBATIS 2.3.x : fix for IBATIS-249 available in which version?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:10:22 GMT
We urgently need the patch that was described for iBATIS **:

in order to fix the problem described in the comment by A. Rahman:

A Rahman<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=akarahman>added
a comment - 19/Mar/08
06:18 AMI have the same problem occuring with ibatis, any
solution, please let us know. Did got resolved to anybody?

at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x3fa8a3b0> (a java.lang.Object)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:429)
at com.ibatis.common.util.Throttle.increment(Throttle.java:70)
- locked <0x3fa8a3b0> (a java.lang.Object)
at com.ibatis.common.util.ThrottledPool.pop(ThrottledPool.java:57)

Apparently this was fixed as indicated by the last comment of the issue:

Clinton Begin<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=cbegin>added
a comment - 20/Mar/08
06:20 AM
Sorry Abdur, my mistake. I was thinking of a different bug. This was indeed
an iBATIS problem. But no longer.

I have a few minor changes to make and I plan on trying to get the new beta
out this week.

My questions are :
1) Is this fix available in iBATIS which can be downloaded from
2) Is iBATIS also still usable for JDK 1.4 or do we need JDK 1.5?
3) Is iBATIS already stable? If not, could somebody tell me which
Java sources were modified in this version in order to correct the above
problem, so we can patch iBATIS ourself if really necessary?

Best regards,
Davy Toch

View raw message