ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New iBATIS builds on Maven central repository
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:41:18 GMT
I think you'll notice, from the lack of response to your many other posts
about this, that publishing iBATIS2 into the central Maven repository is not
a prioirity for any committer.  This will change with iBATIS3 when we use
Maven to do the iBATIS build, but likely won't change for iBATIS2.

For now, I suggest that you find a way to build your project with a local
download of iBATIS2.  Surely Maven is capable of doing that - isn't it?

Jeff Butler