ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Alves Lima <email_danie...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject ResultMap columns as a superset of select columns
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:36:54 GMT
	Hi everybody. First of all: I'm sorry for my bad English.

	Can I implement/extend some of the IBatis' interfaces and classes reuse the same
resultMap in a lot of selects (with different columns selected) ?
	Something like this:

   <resultMap id="EntityMap" class="Entity">
     <result property="code" column="cd_entity" />
     <result property="name" column="nm_entity" />

   <select id="selectAllEntities" resultMap="EntityMap">
     select * from entity

   <select id="selectAllEntitiesCodes" resultMap="EntityMap">
     select cd_entity from entity

	Thanks in advance !

View raw message